How do I remove the agent/advisor’s name during an online policy renewal of a health insurance policy as the advisor is not giving any service to me?

General Insurance Questions

You can assign a new advisor though a change of agent or broker of record letter. The insurance company can provide you with this form.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *